Wednesday, November 7, 2012

From California to North Carolina

Hi there! I finally broke down and decided to create a blog. I've been contemplating doing a blog for years seeing as how the craziest shit seems to happen to me, but I never really had the desire or the time to start a blog. Well all that changed when my husband (the Guido to my Gidget) received orders to Cherry Point, North Carolina! We currently live in Oceanside, CA, and are about to embark on TWO cross country trips back east. I figured it would be a great way to track our adventures and also keep up with with my family in California. So watch us as we travel cross country, experience a new state, and try our hardest to not kill each other along the way!

San Diego - Cherry Point
First Trip: November 30-December 10



xoxox
Gidget and Guido

No comments:

Post a Comment