Friday, November 30, 2012

Day One: SD - Phoenix

We are done with day one! We are glad that we picked a shorter trip to ease ourselves into this drive. We are lucky that one of our friends lives in Phoenix and we definitely wanted to see them on our way out east, so this was an exciting little trip for us!

This trip was easy for me since I drove so much to Yuma, Arizona all the time for work. It wasn't that exciting for the first few hours, because I knew what was coming! Once you past Yuma there isn't much until Phoenix, but I love the town she lives in! They have the cutest little downtown area in Gilbert, and I'm a little sad we didn't get to venture to the tattoo parlor in that downtown area...again! ;)

But we were excited to spend time with them and see their little boys! Dustin hasn't seen them for about a year! I'm lucky enough to see them at least once or twice a year since they were born! They are seriously the sweetest little boys ever! You ask for a hug and they'll hug you all day long! They love to cuddle! They're adorable!

Ohhhhhh! Almost forgot about my craft! We painted an old window with chalkboard paint, and we plan on taking pictures with every state sign we go through and add on the state name, and then once we find our new home in North Cackalacky, we are going to put it in the foyer!

So, I'm having to blog on my phone on the road! Enjoy my outfit of the day posts (I love winter clothes! So much cuter than summer clothes in my opinion!) as well as some pictures of us in Arizona, and the boys in their Christmas capes!









No comments:

Post a Comment