Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day Two: Phoenix - Tucson

We were so excited to see our friend Ramona yesterday! I hadn't seen her since she moved earlier this year to Tucson. I met Ramona at work over a mutual hate of the same person, well, since this is a blog, lets be honest, mutual hate over the same people...

When she left, meetings and work functions just weren't the same! She made our monthly meetings fun, and it was never the same after she left and I know I wasn't the only that felt that way! She is truly one the most amazing individual that I've ever met, she's a great friend, and Dustin and I are so blessed to have her in our lives. I can't wait for her to come visit us in North Carolina so she can be our guest! Maybe I'll edit this post when we stop with a picture of the goodie bag she packed us when it's light out! Seriously, it's amazing! Annndddd she packed me Nutella, which I tried for the first time yesterday, amazing!

Sadly, I don't have any pictures from yesterday because Ramona is an amazing photographer, and she was kind enough to take professional pictures of us, again! For a third time! I can't wait to post them, we took them at this cute little rustic area of Tucson that was a score for her to find. It was all vintage shops, and rustic restorations which couldn't have been a better find for me and Guido! I also scored some killer Pyrex at a shop there, 4 different pieces for $22! Hollllaaaa! It's a set of mushroom print (perfect for my gnome kitchen) and the golden color as well. I'll take some pictures when we stop because its all wrapped up! We had a great day yesterday and were so sad to leave her!



No comments:

Post a Comment