Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas!

These past two weeks have FLOWN by. Partly due to my huge procrastination, and refusing to do anything house related, so I've just been driving around the San Diego area randomly. I have been putting off packing, anything moving related because of the holidays! It definitely didn't feel like Christmas this year, we didn't put up a tree or anything, so it all went by so fast. I am excited about the new home and putting up the Christmas decorations a year from now! Wow! We have the perfect little front window for a tree, and I'll definitely make Dustin get up on the roof and risk his life so we can have some Christmas cheer!

Merry Christmas from the largest shih-tzu soon to be East of the Mississippi!

Here is our lazy animal laying on some boxes. He only ever lays on stuff, never on the floor, too diva for that shit!

We took our nephews to Sea World last week. Military get in fo free once a year! So we officially became parents! My sister went with us, but when we walked up the older two shouted "Mommy & Daddy!" at us, it was pretty darn cute. Aren't they the cutest little people you've ever seen! Sea World is kick ass because you don't wait much in lines, thank god! And the shows were pretty cool this year too, since it was Christmas time they were all Christmas themed, and they had the teeniest otter that was waving in one show. Watch out hedgehogs, mama wants an otter now!  It was nice to do something with the boys before we left. I think the oldest one understands we are moving, but the little ones still don't get it. It's going to be hard to leave them because I see them so much! I love those little boys!

Dustin, Me, Logan, Blake, and Luke 

Blake & Luke and Shamu

Oh god. Here is the story with this situation outside of my house. So we live/lived in South Oceanside, it's supposed to be one of the nicer areas in Oceanside. Wellllll, we are the first house in a nice neighborhood. Get it, FIRST house, aka we live next to derelicts. Our neighbor towards the shady side is a bit odd, but he's a nice guy. A nice guy as in he'd literally kill someone on our lawn for us, in fact, he did beat someone once on our front lawn with a billy club....Soooo one time my girlfriend borrowed my wetsuit, and I was leaving out of town, so I left it on my back porch for her, so she pulled up in my driveway, went and got my wetsuit and came back out and my neighbor was watching her staring her down. A week later I still wasn't home, but my husband came home and the neighbor told Dustin that he saw a girl come to our house and leave with something in her hands and that if anything was missing, he took down her license plate number!!! Bahahaha - so he's odd, but he means well, and he likes us because we never make a peep!

Anyways, the other morning as I was finally packing crap, I noticed a cop car pulled up outside of the house. Next to our crazy neighbor, on the other side of him, is a shadyyyyy duplex. For example, one of the people that lived in the duplex had just got out of the slammer and used to jump rope in front of the house with his ankle bracelet on. Walking the yard, literally. But he was actually a nice guy...anywayyyssss, the people directly next to our crazy neighbor are WHITE TRASH. They are horrible. Their kids are always out in the street, barefoot, at all hours of the day. Their dog is never on a leash, and it shits in my yard probably daily, and they're always out on their patio furniture, in front of the house, smoking watching the people walk by. And we are pretty sure they deal drugs too because random people will sit in front of their house in their car for like 30 minutes, and then go inside the house, get something and leave.

Well, when we noticed one cop showed up, then two other ones including the field evidence team came as well, I went in and made myself a sandwich and sat on my front porch to watch it all go down. Apparently, the wife beat her husband! I found this actually really hilarious because they're always screaming at each other on the lawn, and she's a little thing, and he's a lot bigger than her. Anyways, I watched them talk to her and him and when the police were questioning the husband, his children were standing on the hood of a car in their driveway, it was like an episode of cops or something! This all took place I think 2 days before Christmas BTW! They ended up arresting the mom, and put her in the cop car, and they drove her past her house, and her kids were waving to her. BIZARRE!! Merry Christmas children, mommy's in the gray bar motel!

Our new neighborhood in North Carolina is already MUCH nicer, let's hope that I don't have crazy neighbors there too!


And here is our other dog Smokey at the beach the other day. Our property management company that we had didn't know we had 2 dogs...for 3 years! HA! They didn't want a big dog in the house, you can only have big "outside" dogs? What the hell? WHY have a dog if it's only ever outside? That's not fun! Anyways, we had our inspection last week, so I took Smokey to the beach to enjoy some time. He gets CRAZY there and you can't control him! Luckily it was raining that morning, so there was no one there except for the kite surfer in the background. We hung out at the beach and watched them for a bit before it got too cold and we headed on back. Isn't Smokey such a beautiful dog? Very smart too. Love him.


Today we got the moving truck, and that's going to need it's own post tomorrow because WHAT an experience that was. A sneak idea? We had to call a mechanic already...

We leave for North Carolina on Saturday, please keep us in your thoughts and hope for good weather! NO SNOW!

xoxoxox
the gidge

No comments:

Post a Comment